Thank you Heritage Action for SPEAKER ELECTION: PROCEDURAL FACTS to clear the all of the talking points twittering about in the universe.
I USED to think Boehner was one of the good guys. He might be a good guy doing the best he can but it is not good enough for me any more. There is so much to say but it has been said repeatedly and well documented:
- Cromnibus bursts at the seams with special-interest goodies
- With Obama’s Help, House Passes Boehner’s Amnesty-Funding …
- Boehner: Amnesty After GOP Primary Filing Deadlines – Breitbart
- Valerie Jarrett: ‘We Have a Commitment’ from Boehner on Amnesty …
- Boehner Pushes Obamacare-Funding CR for Wednesday Vote …
- What will a Republican Congress do on health care?
Note in Boehner’s speech, 5 POINTS FOR RESETTING AMERICA’S ECONOMIC FOUNDATION, he fails to bring up how much, in the over “ten years” he has been in Congress, he is a part of the spending problem. Why does he fail to mention FULL REPEAL on bad bills like the #Cromnibus, #Obamnesty, and #Obamacare bills? Oh, and what about the Debt Limit?
Yeah. It is time for Boehner to go. November 2014 elections were won by Tea Party Candidates in spite of the Boehner Guard control of RNC funding.
P.S. And one more thing: Boehner Throws in with Obama
“President Obama and John Boehner want a bill that the bases of their respective parties reject. Boehner is enabling (or did enable) the passage of a bill in the House that the Republican base wants no part of. They don’t want Obamacare fully implemented or funded, and they do not want Obama to get away with this executive amnesty. Boehner has worked with Obama.”