==>> DUBAI PORTS REDUX: ARAB TAKEOVER OF PORT CANAVERAL
The Dubai Ports World controversy of 2006 is making a comeback, only this time the Arab principal has actually gained control of the container contract for a major U.S. port. …read more
And this is disturbing news:
==>> Port Authority Responds To Request For Information On Potential Rail Extension Route …read more
- How much is this potential going to cost Taxpayers?
- How will imminent domain be used for this potential extension route?
- How much money has been spent and is there a money trail for pre-and-post extension costs?
- Where is the money coming from and who is it going to?
- And since there are alleged CLINTON money ties to this Port Canaveral project, isn’t that enough to warrant an investigation of the Port Commission decision making process?
Ask Congressman Bill Posey and Senator Bill Nelson where they stand on the Arab Takeover of Port Canaveral. Then ask the Brevard County Commissioners to take back Port Canaveral Authority before unrealistic tax burdens are heaped upon residents in Brevard County.
- Port Security and Foreign Owned Infrastructure ~ Statement of Dr. James J. Carafano
- Port Security and Port Sales: An Action Plan for Congress by James. J. Carafano, Ph.D.
- Port Security: Four Examples of What Not To Do by James J. Carafano, Ph.D.
- Port Security: The Administration Misses an Opportunity by James J. Carafano, Ph.D.
- Port Security: Prioritizing Technology and Funding by Brett Ramsey, Daily Signal