Dear Bill Posey,
It is nice that I happened to be home when your autodialer chose me to be part of tonight’s Telephone Town Meeting. It would be nice to be on the line before you speak so I could hear what you have to say about whatever you feel like putting out there. Still, thank you for including me as a constituent.
Here are some suggestions and questions:
- Will you please, please, please in your Telephone Town Meetings tell us WHAT BILLS YOU ARE STANDING FOR?
Then people, like me, will know how to help you be more effective with your colleagues in moving forward to get things done.
- HOW ARE THINGS BETTER FOR THE BILLS YOU SAY YOU and your colleagues ARE PASSING IN CONGRESS?
The volume of bills you and your colleagues pass matter only IF YOU KEEP GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE TAXPAYER POCKETS AND REDUCE THE SIZE OF AN INTRUSIVE GOVERNMENT.
- Therefore will you please, PLEASE, please answer these FIVE QUESTIONS?
- What are you doing as a LEADER to cut taxes and spending and rein in the debt?
- What are you doing as a LEADER to limit the size and scope of the federal government and return authority to states and to the American people?
- What are you doing as a LEADER to get rid of Obamacare and promote healthcare solutions based on free enterprise, not government controls?
- What are you doing as a LEADER to protect America from foreign threats, secure the border, and develop a robust, principled foreign policy that puts America first?
- What are you doing as a LEADER to ensure that our judges and lawmakers uphold the Constitution of the United States, starting by halting executive overreach?
If you answer these questions then I, with others, will know how we can help you stop Progressives in Congress from creating and negotiating BAD BILLS that tax and spend without significantly reducing the size and scope of bad government.
Please help me and many other of your constituents Reclaim America by allowing us to help you on issues where we have common interest and goals.