The phrase “the system is broken” when it comes to Congress makes me irate. The problem is too many Politicians are Corrupt and Abusing Power for Personal Gain. It appears they, miscreant politicians, are the ones employing sophistry in by trying break honorable men and women who are working to reclaim America.
I keep looking to my representatives, especially Bill Posey (R), to stand out as a leaders in framing the debate regarding the Washington Cartel holding the system hostage with the phraseology “broken budget process.” After all, Republicans are in charge, not the Democrats. And my representative, Bill Posey, should expose any Republican working to pass bills favoring the Progressive agenda. Bill Posey should name the names of those behind close doors, negotiating with Democrats, far from public oversight and transparent, open debate.
The huge Omnibus bill was not critical. An Omnibus bill is never essential or necessary to getting things done on the hill. The Omnibus Bill is and continues to be perpetuated by those who are THE BROKEN SYSTEM and by those who do not frame the debate to stop it.
The Shutdown, to stop totalitarianism, is never a bad thing. It should have been used to protect taxpayers from 1.1 Trillion in spending that burdens taxpayers. The Shutdown should be used EVERY time to press forward with a Conservative Agenda. Bill Posey needs to learn how to frame that debate if he is serious about his Libertarian-leaning Republican claims as a financially conservative guy.
Shutting down the government to push for smaller, more responsible spending in government is not a bad thing. Therefore Posey must lead from the front, not behind, in teaching his constituents that fact.
Shutting down the government is the responsibility of Congress, of which Bill Posey is member. The onus is on Congress to effectively use the Power of the Purse to stop any Totalitarian from living out of taxpayer pockets while bankrupting America. Congress can and must have the will to shut down the government, just as it must have the will to force Obama to veto bill after bill to reclaim America thus allowing Obama to solidify his Anti-American agenda with the swish of his pen.
Please understand that I, with many others in Florida, really want to support Bill Posey in any well-stated conservative position that he adequately frames for debate. But he must articulate what he will do, as a l-e-a-d-e-r, to reclaim America from Progressive Totalitarians.
- What are you doing or What will you do as a LEADER to limit the size and scope of the federal government and return authority to states and to the American people?
- What are you doing or What will you do as a LEADER to cut taxes and spending and rein in the debt?
- What are you doing or What will you do as a LEADER to get rid of Obamacare and promote healthcare solutions based on free enterprise, not government controls?
- What are you doing or What will you do as a LEADER to protect America from foreign threats, secure the border, and develop a robust, principled foreign policy that puts America first?
- What are you doing or What will you do as a LEADER to ensure that our judges and lawmakers uphold the Constitution of the United States, starting by halting executive overreach?