A #SocialistCircus is a Socialist Circus no matter who is running the Socialist Circus. I am not a Socialist. Socialism Kills therefore I cannot vote for a #RepublicanSocialist just like I cannot vote for a #DemocratSocialist nor any Socialist in any party. Yeah, and that goes for Gary Johnson, #LIbertarianSocialist.
Ted Cruz did indeed #FrameTheDebate with the same values and principles that he has been living since he was a young man therefore IF you cannot read his #RNCinCLE speech and see that clearly then you are “too stupid to talk to,” (quoting a very smart friend).
To all of my friends who feel they have to vote for Trump: Knock yourselves out!
To the rest of you who feel you have to join the #GoldenTrumpProscenium throng: Go Ahead!
Trump has plainly stated he does not need people like me. He can win without me. He can do it all, be it all and be the best, the greatest, the winningest at doing and being whatever he and his minions claim therefore it must be true. (snark)
So why won’t Trump and his minions just walk away and leave me and Ted Cruz alone?
The evidence is out there. His daughter’s remarks were eerily #ProgressivePlatform based. The Donald’s acceptance speech was crafted with disturbing Socialist rhetoric. Read it. Do not read it. Believe it. Do not believe it.
As for me, I will not vote for a man I have watched as a progressive since the 1970’s. He is not the kind of person I can, in good conscience, vote for. He is no better than Hillary Clinton in my opinion.
Oh. About the #LesserOfTwoEvils argument, I reject them both. #NeverTrump=#NeverHillary and anyone can choose to vote for something better.
Like Erik Erickson, I too am moving on. I am all in for getting rid of the Progressives in government regardless of party.
My Vote. I own it.
- 10 Things Trump Said But Says He Didn’t
- Fighting Trump – documentary
- Trump reverses his opposition to super PACs and is now willing to headline events for a big-money group
- Ivan Trump Says Donald Trump Will Impose Oversight of Wages and Mandate “Affoardable” Child Care
- Donald Trump on New York Values – In His Own Words
- Trump’s New GOP Cheers Homosexuality and Boos God. I’m Done.
- The Inside Story of National Review’s big Anti-Donald Trump Issue