Having been so not good at daily blogging I decided to challenge myself to post something daily for 365 days. It all began on 1/29/2017 and so far so good except for the one day I wrote something on 2/12 and forgot to actually hit publish. That item got posted on 2/13 along with the the real 2/13 post.
Then there are the days when I forget to categorize or add tags before posting or specifically forget to label the post with a #/365 at the end of the blurb.
Now that I am actually keeping track of postings on a spreadsheet I see that I have a counting problem. Sigh. I am off on the #/365 identifiers.
But not today!