Reading through so much info on the, alleged, Republican Obamacare bill today, all I feel is disgust. Paul Ryan and Mike Pence and all of the GOP Leadership appear to be exercising sophistry against the Conservatives in Congress with this #Ryanocare plan.
So to my friend who asked me what I think: I am so mad I could spit.
“In many ways, the House Republican proposal released last night not only accepts the flawed progressive premises of Obamacare but expands upon them. Ronald Reagan once said, ‘Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.’ The AHCA does all three.”
In lieu of spitting or spewing out words in rage, I am posting all of the things I have read today that matter most to me. Yeah, right after stating how irritating it is that Paul Ryan was supported as the Speaker of the House. Yeah. I could spit over that one too.
To everyone who voted for Speaker Ryan to remain in power, how is that working out for you now?
Oooo, that Mike Pence. Yeah. Wanting to spit over the Pence article below, my advice to members of congress, especially mine in Florida: #REVOLTandFULLREPEAL.
Read why #RyanocareHell = #ObamacareHell and then take it to your member of Congress. (And please, if you spit, do not tell them I sent you.)
- The Republican Bill Misses the Mark
- Republican plan to attract healthy may be as ineffective as Obamacare’s mandate
- A Health-Care Mystery
- GOP Plan Fails to Move Past Obamacare’s Progressive Promise
- Rep. Thomas Massie: GOP Obamacare repeal ‘stinking pile of garbage’ written by the ‘insurance lobby,’ and it ‘will fail’
- Trump administration won’t guarantee Americans can keep their doctors under Obamacare replacement
- The GOP Repeal Plan Sucks. But Is It Better Than Nothing?
- Levin Explains Why ‘Rinocare’ Threatens the American Way of Life
- Mike Pence Warns GOP lawmakers against healthcare revolt
- Why House Republicans Are Rewriting Their Obamacare ‘Replacement’
- Freedom Caucus Rolls Out Incredibly Novel Health Care Plan: Repeal Obamacare Entirely