I am posting the links to the SERIALS on Healthcare by Glenn Beck below. The reason for this is to stress the importance of full repeal and to help Constitutional activists review the foundational information needed to persuade your members of the House and Senate to stop negotiating toward the progressive agenda of single payer or Universal healthcare.
- Healthcare Part I: Ben Franklin & Bolshevism
- Healthcare Part II: The European Model
- Healthcare Part III: Economic Impact
- Healthcare Part IV: The Lie of the Year
#ObamacareHell is what is current law thanks to weak as water politicians capitulating then baiting and switching. I tend to agree with Adam Brandon, Ken Cuccinelli, Mike Needham, and David McIntosh that “IF Republicans are going to try to repeal Obamacare, they should go all the way.” (additional reading #3)
Make it so House Freedom Caucus. Make it so.
- Mark Meadows says Freedom Caucus will go along with AHCA if it kills community rating and EHB regulations
- Freedom Caucus’s reasonable demand on Obamacare repeal
- Freedom Caucus ally says Trump is bluffing, and they’re calling him on it
- If Republicans are going to try to repeal Obamacare, they should go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start.
- Sen. Mike Lee puts the establishment’s RINOcare lies on full display