I set the machine for a one hour and fifteen minute row. Well, I thought I set it for that length of time until viewing the details at the end of the row. Evidently I need to wear my glasses when setting my plans in the future.
My goal was to experiment with a rowing strategy for the upcoming 2017 Summer Solstice Challenge by Concept 2. By adding the 97 meters to make it a half-marathon, it will be a new personal record for me.
My times were a bit sluggish today. I have been experimenting with rowing at different times during the day while building up endurance for the distance. Where I lost time fiddling with my iPhone, trying to get the music straightened out after I rowed the first 6k, made the biggest difference in my strokes per minute.
It was not a bad row overall. It ended up being rather revelatory and encouraging in spite of the one minute loss in programming time and the iPhone music mishap.
I will not make those same errors again. Well, I will make a good faith effort to not do them again.