The more Progressive Republicans pushback against Mike Lee for his ability and willingness to stand for the Forgotten Men and Women in America, the more I believe in him. Therefore, to Senator Orrin Hatch: Get Out of the Way. I will not be forgotten and that is why I stand with Mike Lee. By the way Orrin, I hit back too, you Republican Progressive. (Spit)
And now, for Senator Hatch’s benefit, let us lead off with a fantastic question from the Glenn Beck interview:
Why have Senate Republicans not yet voted on that which they promised for seven years they would enact if given the opportunity? Why have they not yet voted even on the 2015 version of the repeal bill.
You cannot accuse someone who wants us to do simply that which we promised, of wrecking the effort to do that which we promised, when that person — me — is simply advocating for us to do what we said we would do. That’s all we’re asking here. It’s not too much to ask, nor is it something that the American people should be asked to back away from.
- We’ve been asked to settle over and over and over again as Americans.
- ...it’s not time to settle.
- ...time to expect more.
- …time for us to keep our word.
Are you listening, Orrin? Remember when you first ran for the senate, in Utah? I do. What have you become?
Mike Lee continues to frame the debate stating:
- Help is coming, I hope…..when we can pass something that will get rid of the federal government’s oppressive reach.
- …[to] solve all of our problems through the federal government….when we try to pretend that we can do that, we end up making things worse.
- It ends up being really good for the rich and the well-connected…handful of big wealthy corporations and power brokers ….and a few other major cities will do really well…But everyone else tends to suffer.
Are you listening, Orrin? The fact is that Mike Lee is not fighting for dominance. Mike Lee is a far more tempered individual than you are, in my ever to be humble opinion.
- … the best relief we can provide… is to get Washington out of your way so that you can do what you do best and so that people will compete to provide health care services to you.
So there it is. Free Market Healthcare. Mike Lee gets it. He is not confused. He fully understands that Americans, the ones who put the GOP in office, want to be free to choose. And then BOOM! Mike Lee seals his argument again (my emphasis added):
“The problem with this is that the one thing that always has united us has been repeal. And that’s what we should have done at the outset.
There never has been widespread agreement among Republicans on what should come next. So we should start with what unites us.
Repeal has united us for several years.
Repeal needs to be the message right now. And repeal is the one thing we can achieve.”
There you have it Senator Hatch. Basta and back off dude. You can tell all of your little anonymous Republican Progressives the same thing, especially those who will not stand behind full repeal.
Have a nice day. All the best.