My Congressman seems to be pretty set on a path of what he claims a Libertarian bent so I thought it wise to post his Scorecards, the ones that matter most to me, here:
- Conservative Review: BILL POSEY in office since 2009
- Heritage Action: Bill Posey, Florida, District 8
Who is even worse is Sweet Ol’ Bill Nelson, my misguided F-rated senator. Do not even get me started. Facts speak for themselves:
I have been following Conservative Partnership Institute. They send me a list of “top stories Conservatives are following” for the week:
- Corker lashes out at Trump
- Trump ends Obama attacks on religious liberty
- Twitter blocks pro-life ad for Marsha Blackburn
- EPA’s Pruitt ends Obama Clean Power Plan
- Pro-Trump group eyes conservative challengers to GOP incumbents
- GOP privately admit moving on from Obamacare repeal
- O’Keefe undercover with New York Times
Just makes me want to shake my head and roll my eyes. Not at Conservatives but at the state of the nation in my lifetime. In my teens I could never have imagined things would be such a mess, so turned inside out.
The Senate, for years has been a problem when it comes to the watchcare needed to preserve the Constitution. I am so sick of the liars in the Senate. I am sick of them attacking honorable men like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz.
That leads me to share the following serials with you from GlennBeck.com, as a measuring stick for the politicians in your neck of the woods:
- Progressive Liars Part I: Fear and Hope
- Progressive Liars Part II: German Roots
- Progressive Liars Part III: Margaret Sanger
- Progressive Liars Part IV: Woodrow Wilson
- Progressive Liars Part V: Prohibition
- Progressive Liars Part VI: FDR Part I
- Progressive Liars Part VII: FDR Part II
- Progressive Liars Part VIII: FDR Part III
That takes me to Jenny Beth Martin and the Tea Party Patriots. I really like how the TPPatrios have never lost vision. Jenny Beth is still out there fighting the good fight. Be sure to check out her Journal.