Here is what you need to know now: We are off and running!
VOLUNTEERS from the Faith Community share their Navivity Sets with the public for one week’s time. (See Saturday, November 18th.)
Volunteers help with the pre-display set-up, registration of the Nativities, and the take-down and clean-up of the event. Volunteer musical performances take place every hour with everything from vocal solos to bell ringers to ukulele players. Last year there was a group with bagpipe players and drums and they were marvelous.
So here is the rest of what you need to know, for now:
Monday, November 13th from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Nativity Setup begins daily through Monday, November 27th.
- Approximately 6-8 Volunteers, with irons and ironing boards are needed daily.
Saturday, November 18th from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Nativity Check-in begins.
- Children’s Art Submission begins.
Monday, November 20th from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Nativity Check-in continues.
- Children’s Art Submission continue.
- Nativity Designers begin daily through Monday, November 27th.
Thursday & Friday, November 23rd & 24th ~ Thanksgiving… nothing on these two days but….
- Final preparations will take place on Saturday and Monday, November 25th & 27th as needed.
TAKE DOWN BEGINS MONDAY DECEMBER 4th and runs through the 6th so I will post more about that later for several volunteers are needed then too!
2 thoughts on “Upcoming: Montgomery INTERFAITH Nativity”
Comments are closed.