And there is so much more inside information to be discovered on the AZ FREE NEWS site. #TruthToPower lives there!
This is an absolutely powerful conversation with Li Schoolland as she explains her life growing up with CHINA’S SOCIALIST GOD.
As you listen to Li, ask yourself these questions:
- Why no families?
- Why deny children hugs from and connections to their parents?
- Why would a leader deny God’s power and divinity?
- Why would a leader teach his people God was less powerful than man?
- Why would a leader teach that people would win over God?
- What were the effects of government making nature better?
- What are the measurable outcomes of government run programs?
Now ask yourself:
- Who or what does Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and their Democrat cohorts worship?
- Who do they think is more powerful? You? Them? God?
- And who do they ask you to put your trust in? Them? God?
- What are the womb to the tomb education policies of the federal government?
- Why do the progressive policies keep targeting children as young as possible (pre-K, infants and infants and toddlers)?
- Who is demanding control of your child’s education?
- What is curriculum being taught to children?
- How does partnering expand government overreach?
- How are they making people poor and dependent upon Government funding?
- What types of scorched earth policies do Nancy and Chuck and their party support?
- IRS Changes Course After Senator Lee and Representative Owen Send A Letter on Religious Liberty – July 8, 2021
- GODLESS: The Church of Liberalism by Ann Coulter – Jun 2, 2006; book or audio book and listen to the video of audio snippet
- TOOLKIT: COMBATTING CRITICAL RACE THEORY IN YOUR COMMUNITY June 8, 2021; An A-to-Z guide on how to stop Critical Race Theory and reclaim your local school board
- Candace Owens blasts leftist cancel culture: ‘Godless’, ‘societal atom bomb‘ – February 25, 2020
- ‘Enemies of this nation are baking a new American cake’: Jason Whitlock on how we take our country back – November 25, 2020
- Programs that Support Early Learning
By the way, once you let the Government in your home, your private property, you wave all rights to privacy.
Also, which of the Government Programs recognize that Parental Rights trump Government Overreach?
It has been a while since talking about how much I love Daniel Greenfield. He is a prolific writer with FrontPageMag.com and he has his own blog, recently updated with the title SULTAN KNISH: The journalism of Daniel Greenfield.
If you missed his post PASSOVER – FROM SLAVERY TO FREEDOM it is worth the read:
“The slavery of the present is a more subtle thing. It grips the mind more tightly than the body. It still remembers that men enslave themselves best. It knows also that true power comes from making all complicit in its crimes so that they are also complicit in their own degradation. The system only asks that each man enslave himself and kill his own children. And once he has done that, he will only feel it right to demand that everyone else do likewise.” ~ Daniel Greenfield
Another of my favorite reads is, the late, Neal A. Maxwell. In 1974 he gave a fabulous sermon on ETERNALISM VS. SECULARISM. Says he:
Eternalism focuses on the individual and on those processes in which the individual is taught correct principles and then is given optimum opportunity to govern himself. Indeed, nowhere does the contrast appear to be more stark between the basic approaches to man’s problems than in the focus of eternalism on the individual as the basic human reality (and next the family). Where reform and desirable change are concerned, eternalism opts for conditions that facilitate true individual growth, letting the consequences of any successes ripple outward. Secularism tends to want to deal increasingly with systems, governments, labels, groups, etc.—with adjustments in the things outside man, apparently hoping that, somehow, changing the external scenery will change the things inside man. Of this latter approach, it was a wise Edmund Burke who warned:
“… society cannot exist unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more of it there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters.” (Leo Rosten, A Trumpet for Reason, Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday, 1970.)
For those of us who see the human condition as one in which there is more stupidity than cupidity, more apathy than conspiracy, there is no real place to begin but with ourselves!
About eight to ten years ago Conservatives reigned the Twitterverse. That was until the Marxists came along with their little bots and haters and Twitter’s ability to censor Conservative thought. And it very much appears #BigTech is in lockstep. (link corrected)
So basically, it appears, the only the way the Leftists can win is to spew hate and employ censorship to shut down thoughts that counter their skewed thinking.
To the many trolls, no matter which social media platform they slime into, please watch and apply Dr. Jordan Peterson’s words of wisdom to yourself, not as a victim:
Additional Reading and Video:
Rachel Bovard’s testimony in the House Antitrust Subcommittee on the growing power of Big Tech:
Video shows mob of women attacking 17-year-old Chili’s hostess allegedly over social distancing guidelines
Why a Generation of Girls Is Fleeing Womanhood
WATCH: Brave New World? The left is marching toward GLOBAL FASCISM
The Marco Rubio speech that ignited the ire of Conservatarians (Conservative leaning Libertarians) and Libertarians is a prime example of the speed of the LACK of trust in elected officials who appear to be steering away from the 9-12 Principles & Values the Tea Party Patriots embraced. Those are the very values that got many those people elected.
- Serial: The 9-12 Movement Part 1 – The Beginning
- Serial: The 9-12 Movement Part 2 – 9 Principles & 12 Values
- Serial: The 9-12 Movement Part 3 – Restoring Honor, Courage & Love
- Serial: The 9-12 Movement Part 4 – The Impact
In conversing with my Sentinel2Sentinel friends, many of us, Late End Baby Boomers, feel like we have been shafted by the 60’s generation only to now be shafted by the upstart Millennials. They are our bumper generations of #TrophyChildren, the ones who deserve it all at the expense of those around them while they complain about the generations before them, the Fat Cats, for “leaving them behind.”
And they will have their way, after all, they all whine a lot and have a lifetime of experience in demanding they get their wants met.
Look at the who’s who of the generations in Congress. And then really look at the few who truly speak out against the things that run contrary to the 9-12 Principles & Values. Who are the men and women fast tracking themselves up the ranks of the Grand Old Party? Who is behind them? Who is whispering in their ears? What is the philosophy they are peddling?
In case you missed it: Josh Hawley Is Quickly Becoming One Of The Most Important Conservatives In America. Where does he fit into your political philosophy and to whom does his thought process appeal?
All this talk about Common Good Capitalism is nothing if it is not founded upon the 9 Principles and 12 Values as defined in the tenants of the 9-12 Project.
So let me suggest you get the book CONSCIOUS CAPITALISM by John Mackey and Raj Sisodia. And let’s start adding to the discussion how the Free Market System, the Capitalist System has equally been abused by Politicians beholden to lobbyists and others who whisper in the Politician’s ear in the guise of “common good.”
Let’s not change the Capitalist System. For it is that system that allows the micro-entrepreneur, who relies on the Free Market Capitalist System to rise up out of poverty, to do so without the heavy hand of bureaucratic opposition. Whether married or single, or divorced, man, woman, or child, it is the Capitalist System that has led many people to pull themselves out of poverty or uplift themselves to a higher earning platform, very often bringing others with them to new levels of personal success.
Let us begin with not calling the Capitalist System anything but what it is: Capitalism.
Cronyism is cronyism and cronyism abuses the Capitalist System.
Common Good is only Common Good if and when it does not abuse the Capitalist System.
Conscious Capitalism, if it is free of government interventions, bailouts, special regulations, and truly operates on the principles of free will without compulsion, and that includes being free of the Cass Sunstein Nudge philosophy, will not abuse the Capitalist System.
When discussing Capitalism, the conversation should be focused on the Principles and Values that define the need for the Capitalist System. After all, the Capitalist System is an amoral system wholly dependant upon those who use it to be filled with integrity. (Sort of like guns don’t kill people. People kill people.)
If Rubio and Hawley really care about the Common Good, then they need to define the problem in terms of those who abuse of the Capitalist System. By exposing the liars, deceivers, and sophists who abuse the Capitalist System they could defy the miscreants by better supporting We, The People in keeping the markets free. Otherwise they are not working at the speed of trust and instead handing out trophies to the who’s who in abusing the Capitalist System.
Suggested Reading & Viewing:
- Your Greed or Their Greed?
- Republicans Have a Messaging Problem | Guest: Steve Forbes | Ep 41
- Flat Tax Reform: Using a Postcard to Abolish the IRS
- The Financial Crisis: What happened and why
- Why Government Corruption Is the True Enemy of Economic Freedom
- Matt Kibbe: The Glenn Beck Podcast (video) Episode 31
- Thomas Sowell on the Myths of Economic Inequality
- In Defense of Capitalism: Church Leaders on Property, Wealth, and the Economic Order
- Capitalism lite: Are youth finance and entrepreneurship programs beneficial or burdensome?
- Lobbying Disclosure: The House
- Lobbying Disclosure: The Senate
Links fixed! Sorry about that!
Some supporters of Rubio claim his speech as “remarkable.” Well, I guess they can claim that depending upon what their definition of is is in “remarkable.” And yet I find it highly irritating to hear claims of praise for it being remarkable when No. No. No. It was not remarkable.
It was meh. It sounded like someone reaching out to people who need emotional support through words of flowery feel goods, shared feelings of the pain, the suffering, all in the voice of a whiner so as to prove feelings matter and how Marco, a potential leader for the universe, is with us all in seeking governmental solutions for Common Good Capitalism.
Marco’s quote from Robert F. Kennedy was interesting:
- Senator Robert F. Kennedy noted that “if… we, as Americans, are bound together by a common concern for each other, then an urgent national priority is upon us.”
- Because, he said, “even if we act to erase material poverty, there is another greater task; it is to confront the poverty of satisfaction – purpose and dignity – that afflicts us all.”
Yes. The poverty of satisfaction. I am wholly unstatisfied with the double speak that seems to pour through this remarkable speech. And my feelings have little changed since my initial reaction posted here.
If Marco means what he says:
- My goal for this speech, but also in what I have tried to do in the Senate, is above all else about doing whatever it takes to keep our country from coming apart – whatever it takes so that this exceptional nation continues and endures instead of ending with us.
Then Marco and his crew need to seriously engage in a discussion to address valid criticisms of Marco’s seemingly self-serving speech. Otherwise, all of the remarkable Rubio talking points are merely an outreach to moderate leaning socialists while alienating his conservative base.
Perhaps Marco is in need of a new voting base for his next campaign?
Rubio delivered a well-received 30-minute speech, hitting key campaign issues including jobs, the “crushing national debt,” national security and immigration, even taking a dig at Republicans now serving in Washington. He said temporary tax cuts should become permanent, but spending cuts, including a ban on earmarks, also would be necessary to achieve a balanced budget. The economy continues to suffer, in part, because business owners who could add employees and expand are “afraid to because of uncertainty about the future,” Rubio said. “Small businesses are taking the brunt of it and we’re all paying the price.”
- Rubio: Our National Security Depends on Sugar Subsidies
- #HaveTheDiscussion: Free Markets & Capitalism
- Marco’s Half Baked Political Philosophy
- The Immoral Attack on Capitalism
- Re: Liberty as a Means
Remarkable Rubio Posts from #TeamRubio
- Rubio’s critics want economic liberty alone, but for what end?
- Marco Rubio’s Unpersuasive Critcs
- There’s More to Life than Liberty and Robbery
Here we are. The nightmare of another Continuing Resolution is looming over taxpayers’ heads in November. Instead of congress working on separate appropriations bills, it appears that Nancy Pelosi and The Democrats seem determined to cover-up seemingly obvious misdeeds through the unsavory threat of impeaching Donald Trump for that which he did not do.
It appears that Democrats and Republican Progressives only care about wielding power, exercising control, and amassing personal fortunes from the pockets of taxpaying Americans
Facts. Go There.
Go there with Glenn Beck. Sign Up! #GetTheBlaze
Here are but a few of the links to the documents from Beck’s chalkboard exposé:
- Letter from Senator Chuck Grassley to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
- All of the documents collected by John Solomon.
- National Anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine — signed Memorandum of Understanding.
- FEC 2016 Expenditure connected to Ali Chalupa.
- Statement of Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko to The Hill.
- Viktor Shokin Statement — Sworn statement of former Ukraine Prosecutor General.
- President Obama offering assistance to the President of Ukraine.
#GoThere with Lee Stranahan
This is lengthy yet meticulous documentation in Lee’s Twitter feed that shows where the connections begin, even before the 2016 election. Note the linked connections that show the part John McCain, with his McCain Institute, played in this apparently calculated plot.
#GoThere with Andrew C. McCarthy of National Review
- Breaking Down the Whistleblower Frenzy
- Double Standards on Ukraine
- How about a Bipartisan Treaty against the Criminalization of Elections?
- Do Republicans See the Strategy to Discredit the Barr Investigation?
- If the House Won’t Vote, Impeachment Inquiry Is Just a Democratic Stunt
- Quid Pro Quo and Extortion: Welcome to Foreign Relations
Now you know and Democrats know you know. Therefore what?
When I saw this headline in the Deseret News the other day, I thought blood would shoot out of my eyes.
Yes. Jeff Flake was endorsed, after having been vetted by my favorite conservative watchdogs, The Senate Conservatives Fund (SFC). SFC was Jim DeMint’s flagship to get true conservatives elected into the Senate. Team members carefully vetted, and still do, every candidate they endorse. Flake was no exception. Plus, Flake had a really good record from serving in the House.
What happened, Jeff?
As SCF supporters know, Jeff Flake misled us and misled the voters in Arizona when he said he would never support amnesty for illegal immigrants again. Shortly after he won his Senate race in 2012, he broke that promise and sided with Senator John McCain (R-AZ) and other liberals in pushing amnesty.
Yes. Oh yeah, that Jeff Flake misled and betrayed voters less than a year from his being elected into the Senate. That shockwave is never forgotten by those of us gobsmacked by his blatant betrayal. That is why many of us loathe him now.
But wait. There’s more. There is always more with Jeff Flake. And my questions are:
- Who’s backing him?
- Where are his funds coming from?
- How did they get him to flip?
The media need to know, when reporting on Senator Flake and his “book,” that the author is a deceiver out for personal and financial gain. I also call on my conservative brethren to denounce this impostor, who dishonorably claims to speak for conservatism, in the strongest possible terms.
- How Jeff Flake Became the Most Unpopular Senator in America
- Jeff Flake Signs on to CBS News After Ruling out Primary
- ‘This American Life’s’ Jeff Flake Hagiography Ignores GOP Leadership’s Dysfunction
- Jeff Flake Touts Gun Control, Bashes GOP For Engaging In Culture War
- Jeff Flake holds judicial nominees HOSTAGE to Mueller protection bill, forces GOP to drop confirmation votes
- Jeff Flake’s constitutionally challenged last stand
- Levin: Jeff Flake is no Barry Goldwater. He’s a sellout liberal.
For the last two years I have seen attacks on Mike Lee continue to grow. Why is that? Who is behind those attacks? Why are alleged Conservatives fueling those attacks or perhaps the better question: Who are the trusted voices whispering in their ears?
What I know about Mike Lee is: ASK Mike Lee. Go to the ORIGINAL SOURCE, Mike Lee, just like Glenn Beck did:
If you have followed Mike Lee, you know he is more measured in thought than most. He is not one to speak without careful considerations. You know he is a Constitutionalist. You know his father, the late Rex Lee, taught him well. You know Mike has always been able to discuss his rational thoughts on that which he believes, promotes, and stands for.
If you do not know that then pull your head out of the sand, out of the sky, or out from wherever you are hiding it and go to the original source, Mike Lee and then seriously consider the trash talk about him. Ask yourself these questions when sophists bash Mike Lee:
- Am I being approached as a thinking citizen or as a frightened animal?
- How did the basher find out what they know?
- Is this a contrived story or twisted representation of what Mike actually said or believes?
- Do I really trust the hearsay or do I trust Mike’s Constitutional voting history more?
- Is the yapper giving an accurate account of something or it is an attack on Mike Lee?
- Can I verify the information by going to Mike Lee as my original source?
(Hat Tip to Gary C. Lawrence, Political Campaigns and You, New Era, Sept. 1972)
So please. If you feel triggered by some report of what Mike Lee said or is trying to do, do your own research. Do not trust anyone who is trying to discredit an honorable man, doing the very best he can to be honest, true, and trustworthy of your good opinion.
BASELINE, ORIGINAL SOURCES:
- The Laudable Pursuit – Mike’s fabulous newsletter!
- Press Releases
- Speeches – #FrameTheDebate here.
- Op-Eds – #FrameTheDebate from here, too.
Full Disclosure: I am a huge fan of Mike Lee. IF he ever goes rogue (spit), oh, I will talk about it.
Over the years I have met many wonderful political activists thanks to organizations that I belong to or support. Some of these wonderful people have been working to keep the Republican Party Conservative for over 20-30 even 40 years or more. And everyone gets to a point where taking time off is essential to rejuvenate the soul for most everyone works in between family, social and spiritual obligations, and life events.
Almost everyone I know has donated their time and talents to serve Conservative causes. They travel to events and meetings at great personal expense. As unpaid citizen activists they do what they do for the sake of freedom, especially for the freedom of generations to come. There is no glory. There is no reward. And there certainly is no one to reimburse their expenses.
And for all of that work, here we are stuck with the failed leadership of the National Republican Machine which #allegedly includes Mitch Mcconnell and Kevin McCarthy and everyone for the last 40 years who broke their promises to Balance the Budget and Make Government Small Again. (Don’t get us started on those who promised Full Repeal! spit!)
I write this to convince my dear friends to join me in 2020 for what I expect to be an event designed to shed sunlight on conversations that matter most to us. After listening to the 8-20-2019 The Reed Hour on the Loving Liberty Radio Network, featuring Mark Skousen I am like a child in anticipation of Christmas in July next year.
Just listening to the podcast a second time I feel like I have dumped my old, worn out power cells to replace them with new, solar powered entities. The energy surges through my solar plexus and my heart leaps with hope and joy.
What wholly appeals to me is the networking philosophy that FreedomFest promotes. The forum is designed as a convention of great ideas, of sharing information, and I love how the speakers are attendees just like me, they are not ushered into some sacred space for the elite.
It is exciting to know that FreedomFest embraces the gamut of Conservative and Libertarian thought through presenters, panels, and a variety of media presentations. FreedomFest is about the exchanges, the conversations, the opportunities to find common ground that will, hopefully, encourage us to work together within those commonalities as we return to our homes, our organizations, our communities.
Please, take the time to listen to the podcast in its entirety. I think you will come to understand why I am drawn to FreedomFest and especially why I am so thrilled about finally being able to attend in 2020.