Dean Clancy is a favorite follow of mine. After I postedthis last night, a list of articles that I am reading through on the MacArthur-Meadows amendment, I read Dean’s Twitter Timeline where he posted a link to Chris Jacobs’ article
And this morning on the Glenn Beck Radio Program, Mark Sandford of South Carolina gave a fabulous interview touching on a few subjects including the current not-a-Full Repeal situation. It just finished so as soon as it is available I will post it because it was truly an impressive interview.
In the end it never goes well for Republicans to compromise. So why are they doing it with the AHCA today?
In the beginning “they” voted for the 2015 Repeal Bill but “they” chose to ignore that same bill again in 2017 on Day 1 of the Trump presidency. “They” cried Full Repeal in the beginning but Speaker Ryan, behind closed doors with NO conservative input, thrusted the AHCA-Hell bill on the Congress in March 2017.
The rumors of a compromise, or caving-in, have been swirling since the Freedom Caucus kept Ryan’s original bill off the floor. A couple of private groups have been angered to enraged about the rumors, but today even more so about the MacArthur-Meadows amendment, the one that has yet to be voted on and fused into the AHCA.
My question, what happened to the clean, one sentence, FULL Repeal Bill?
Another question, what happens to the AHCA if more lines of whatever amendments get stacked into it? Do we have to wait for it to pass to see what is in it?
So here are the links I am going to read through, probably more than a few times, tonight and tomorrow to see how “they” #FrameTheDebate before I form an opinon on this next step to the not-full-repeal-and-hope-the-Senate-is-more-honest-in-full-repeal-than-the-wimpy-House-progressive-nightmare AHCA that requires the MacArthur-Meadows Amendment to be palatable.
It is tax time and GOP leadership is going on about Tax plans. Well, how about #FullRepeal? Where is the talk about #Obamacare=the #ACA being a TAX PLAN?
As we all know, two years ago, Chief JusticeJohn Robertschanged the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate into a tax and thus rescued President Obama’s signature legislation. What you may not know is that with this slight of hand—or flick of the wrist—he actually sent Obamacare flying from the constitutional frying pan into the constitutional fire. ~Ilya Shapiro, MAY 12, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
Shapiro goes on to quote John Marshall, where Marshall “wrote in the foundational 1819 case ofMcCulloch v. Maryland“:
“The power to tax is the power to destroy,”
So Mr. Speaker. How about #FullRepeal and #CutCapandBalance? And while you are doing that, #MakeGovernmentSmallAgain. #Basta!
I am posting the links to the SERIALSon Healthcare by Glenn Beck below. The reason for this is to stress the importance of full repeal and to help Constitutional activists review the foundational information needed to persuade your members of the House and Senate to stop negotiating toward the progressive agenda of single payer or Universal healthcare.
#ObamacareHell is what is current law thanks to weak as water politicians capitulating then baiting and switching. I tend to agree with Adam Brandon, Ken Cuccinelli, Mike Needham, and David McIntoshthat “IF Republicans are going to try to repeal Obamacare, they should go all the way.” (additional reading #3)
IF what Ryan says is true, about coming “really close”, it is disturbing. It makes the House Freedom Caucus more important than ever to ensure Ryanocare, or anything close to it, dies an ignominious death.
That said, read these articles first and then watch the news conference with Speaker Ryan. Ask yourself if, for 7 years of trying, it is rather confusing as to why the Speaker did not begin with the 2015 bill put on Obama’s desk. Why wasn’t the 2015 bill, passed by in the House and Senate, not on Trump’s desk back in January?
As the Progressive Republican Leadership builds up their team of Red Rover players for the #AHCA – Ryanocare bill, please take some time to learn about the history of healthcare in America at GlennBeck.com.
1) Yes it is important to always temporarily restrict travel from nations that we know pose a serious national security threat to the United States of America.
2) Social Security is a nightmare. It has grown larger and more out of control than it was ever meant to be. It was originally designed to help people in their last years when they could not work, not the disaster it is now is become. It is a ponzi scheme therefore, your poll statement is horrible and is absolutely the wrong discussion to press forward. Read this Social Security Primer.
3) Yes. Put a five year-ban on White House and Congressional officials from becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.
4) Yes. Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities and begin removing criminal and illegal immigrants.
5) Secure the border and ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION first before you start a web of new laws to reform what is probably not broken.
6) Yes. A border wall/barrier is reasonable and an effective part of keeping illegals out.
7) YES to Fully Repeal ObamaCare and Get Government OUT of Health Care. RESTORE THE FREE MARKET.
And by the way, Speaker Ryan’s AHCA stinks so NO to the #Ryanocare bill, just to be clear: