There was a story on The Blaze about Kelli Ward’s “poorly timed” email. Yes. Poorly timed indeed.
And yet Jeff Flake is not necessarily the best person for the Senate if you stand for Conservative Values.
Research facts on each candidate and scrutinize what is claimed by the candidate, what she or he stands for before and after being elected.
- Conservative Review on Jeff Flake
- Heritage Action on Jeff Flake
- I dread showing the one from FreedomWorks because what they measure compared to Heritage and CR pales in comparison.
Speaking of Poorly Timed: AHCA
Where does Jeff Flake stand on #FullRepeal and has he kept his promises to stand as a Conservative from day one?
Kelli Ward’s canddiate page.
Yeah. So yammer, yammer, yammer, “like a divorce” yammer, yammer what side of the family do you choose? Yammer, Yammer, yammer, “we may never know what happened behind closed doors”, yammer, yammer.
Oh yeah. We do. Heritage’s Saunders torched DeMint and who from Heritage has come forward to right that wrong. Yeah. The yammering goes on as if nothing happened so let’s all move on.
No. Let’s not buy into the yammer, yammer, spin and let’s call Ugly Torching of Jim DeMint in the Saunders news release the Ugly that it is so Heritage does not do that sort of Ugly to anyone again.
Now, let’s move on.
Stinkin’ Omnibus. Stinking Progressive Republican Leadership. Stinking Progressive Republicans who vote for it. Argh! (What line of Progressive does Marco Rubio vote on?)
Stinkin’ “…Executive Order on Religious Liberty Is Worse Than Useless.”
Stinkin’ The Not Repeal AHCA that is, allegedly, better than Obamacare has a snowball’s chance of ever becoming #FullRepeal in the Senate, allegedly.
Yeah. like a divorce. Only the children suffer.
Dean Clancy is a favorite follow of mine. After I posted this last night, a list of articles that I am reading through on the MacArthur-Meadows amendment, I read Dean’s Twitter Timeline where he posted a link to Chris Jacobs’ article
And this morning on the Glenn Beck Radio Program, Mark Sandford of South Carolina gave a fabulous interview touching on a few subjects including the current not-a-Full Repeal situation. It just finished so as soon as it is available I will post it because it was truly an impressive interview.
In the end it never goes well for Republicans to compromise. So why are they doing it with the AHCA today?
In the beginning “they” voted for the 2015 Repeal Bill but “they” chose to ignore that same bill again in 2017 on Day 1 of the Trump presidency. “They” cried Full Repeal in the beginning but Speaker Ryan, behind closed doors with NO conservative input, thrusted the AHCA-Hell bill on the Congress in March 2017.
The rumors of a compromise, or caving-in, have been swirling since the Freedom Caucus kept Ryan’s original bill off the floor. A couple of private groups have been angered to enraged about the rumors, but today even more so about the MacArthur-Meadows amendment, the one that has yet to be voted on and fused into the AHCA.
My question, what happened to the clean, one sentence, FULL Repeal Bill?
Another question, what happens to the AHCA if more lines of whatever amendments get stacked into it? Do we have to wait for it to pass to see what is in it?
So here are the links I am going to read through, probably more than a few times, tonight and tomorrow to see how “they” #FrameTheDebate before I form an opinon on this next step to the not-full-repeal-and-hope-the-Senate-is-more-honest-in-full-repeal-than-the-wimpy-House-progressive-nightmare AHCA that requires the MacArthur-Meadows Amendment to be palatable.
~ I checked the CATO search engine but was unable to find anything current on the ammendment but there are some interesting reads on Healthcare should you care to check them out.
I am too tired to say anything nice about all of the news regarding the caving in by Paul Ryan’s GOP and for their lack of effort in standing up for Conservative principles
It is tax time and GOP leadership is going on about Tax plans. Well, how about #FullRepeal? Where is the talk about #Obamacare=the #ACA being a TAX PLAN?
As we all know, two years ago, Chief Justice John Roberts changed the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate into a tax and thus rescued President Obama’s signature legislation. What you may not know is that with this slight of hand—or flick of the wrist—he actually sent Obamacare flying from the constitutional frying pan into the constitutional fire. ~ Ilya Shapiro, MAY 12, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
Shapiro goes on to quote John Marshall, where Marshall “wrote in the foundational 1819 case of McCulloch v. Maryland“:
“The power to tax is the power to destroy,”
So Mr. Speaker. How about #FullRepeal and #CutCapandBalance? And while you are doing that, #MakeGovernmentSmallAgain. #Basta!
I am posting the links to the SERIALS on Healthcare by Glenn Beck below. The reason for this is to stress the importance of full repeal and to help Constitutional activists review the foundational information needed to persuade your members of the House and Senate to stop negotiating toward the progressive agenda of single payer or Universal healthcare.
#ObamacareHell is what is current law thanks to weak as water politicians capitulating then baiting and switching. I tend to agree with Adam Brandon, Ken Cuccinelli, Mike Needham, and David McIntosh that “IF Republicans are going to try to repeal Obamacare, they should go all the way.” (additional reading #3)
Make it so House Freedom Caucus. Make it so.
- Mark Meadows says Freedom Caucus will go along with AHCA if it kills community rating and EHB regulations
- Freedom Caucus’s reasonable demand on Obamacare repeal
- Freedom Caucus ally says Trump is bluffing, and they’re calling him on it
- If Republicans are going to try to repeal Obamacare, they should go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start.
- Sen. Mike Lee puts the establishment’s RINOcare lies on full display
Full Disclosure: I was AGAINST #Obamacare before I was FOR #FullRepeal.
WHEW! What a relief that Speaker Ryan pulled that horrible bill. Hope he really heard the American Voters this time because he, evidently, forgot what he heard the first time.
IF what Ryan says is true, about coming “really close”, it is disturbing. It makes the House Freedom Caucus more important than ever to ensure Ryanocare, or anything close to it, dies an ignominious death.
That said, read these articles first and then watch the news conference with Speaker Ryan. Ask yourself if, for 7 years of trying, it is rather confusing as to why the Speaker did not begin with the 2015 bill put on Obama’s desk. Why wasn’t the 2015 bill, passed by in the House and Senate, not on Trump’s desk back in January?
- Rand Paul, Jim Jordan Buck Leadership by Reviving 2015 Obamacare Repeal
- 6 Lawmakers Promise to Reject Obamacare Legislation That Doesn’t Repeal as Much as 2015 Bill Did
- Conservatives Offer Solution to Repeal Obamacare, Defund Planned Parenthood: Pass 2015 Bill Again
- GOP cave on Obamacare repeal is the biggest broken promise in political history (read this over and over again. Then ask Paul Ryan, why?)
- Failure Of Health Care Bill Is An Indictment Of GOP Leadership
- RINOcare lesson for Trump: Work with conservatives, not with the swamp
As the Progressive Republican Leadership builds up their team of Red Rover players for the #AHCA – Ryanocare bill, please take some time to learn about the history of healthcare in America at GlennBeck.com.
Bottom Line: AHCA, Ryanocare, Obamacare. What difference does it make if Government is running it? You are a hostage, a subject, of the U.S. Government.
Today I visited my Congressman’s home page and saw he has a 2017 Constituent Survey up. Here is my response to Bill Posey’s first eight survey statements:
Dear Bill Posey:
To answer your 2017 Constituent Survey:
1) Yes it is important to always temporarily restrict travel from nations that we know pose a serious national security threat to the United States of America.
2) Social Security is a nightmare. It has grown larger and more out of control than it was ever meant to be. It was originally designed to help people in their last years when they could not work, not the disaster it is now is become. It is a ponzi scheme therefore, your poll statement is horrible and is absolutely the wrong discussion to press forward. Read this Social Security Primer.
3) Yes. Put a five year-ban on White House and Congressional officials from becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.
4) Yes. Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities and begin removing criminal and illegal immigrants.
5) Secure the border and ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION first before you start a web of new laws to reform what is probably not broken.
6) Yes. A border wall/barrier is reasonable and an effective part of keeping illegals out.
7) YES to Fully Repeal ObamaCare and Get Government OUT of Health Care. RESTORE THE FREE MARKET.
- And by the way, Speaker Ryan’s AHCA stinks so NO to the #Ryanocare bill, just to be clear:
8) NAFTA needs improvement so be sure to break open transparent discussions on the subject as you move forward on what should happen next.
Part 2, with 9-15 tomorrow. #MakeDCListen