Why? Why? Why should I take that survey?
Seriously. What are you going to do with the answers from this Two Question survey?
How about you get a real survey that matters and then explain your positions on the following questions:
- Are you hoping to
- have an Amnesty Deal in place?
- Will you sign on to an Amnesty Deal, the discharge petition for H.Res. 774?
- Do you think you should vote against Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants?
- What action do you think Congress should take regarding Sanctuary Cities?
- Do you support Obamacare?
- Will you FULL REPEAL Obamacare?
- Will you replace Obamacare with a truly FREE MARKET?
- What are you doing to get government bureaucrats out of Healthcare?
- Will you vote to give all unused tax dollars back to the taxpayers?
- Do you support unused tax dollars staying in a congressional slush fund?
- Will you, before the midterm election, vote for a $15.4 billion rescissions package?
- Do you agree that bureaucrats have excessive rule making authority?
- Do you believe you, and your fellow congressional colleagues, have the obligation and reposnsibility to check and balance excessive rule making bureaucrats from oppressing people ?
If you have an opinion on North Korea, more power to you. If you want to know what other people think, then ask questions about that which you have power to vote on and legislate for the sake of Conservative/Libertarians.
It would be really lovely if you would pick a side and then frame the debate with your thoughts so we know what you think.