This is an absolutely powerful conversation with Li Schoolland as she explains her life growing up with CHINA’S SOCIALIST GOD.
As you listen to Li, ask yourself these questions:
- Why no families?
- Why deny children hugs from and connections to their parents?
- Why would a leader deny God’s power and divinity?
- Why would a leader teach his people God was less powerful than man?
- Why would a leader teach that people would win over God?
- What were the effects of government making nature better?
- What are the measurable outcomes of government run programs?
Now ask yourself:
- Who or what does Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and their Democrat cohorts worship?
- Who do they think is more powerful? You? Them? God?
- And who do they ask you to put your trust in? Them? God?
- What are the womb to the tomb education policies of the federal government?
- Why do the progressive policies keep targeting children as young as possible (pre-K, infants and infants and toddlers)?
- Who is demanding control of your child’s education?
- What is curriculum being taught to children?
- How does partnering expand government overreach?
- How are they making people poor and dependent upon Government funding?
- What types of scorched earth policies do Nancy and Chuck and their party support?
- IRS Changes Course After Senator Lee and Representative Owen Send A Letter on Religious Liberty – July 8, 2021
- GODLESS: The Church of Liberalism by Ann Coulter – Jun 2, 2006; book or audio book and listen to the video of audio snippet
- TOOLKIT: COMBATTING CRITICAL RACE THEORY IN YOUR COMMUNITY June 8, 2021; An A-to-Z guide on how to stop Critical Race Theory and reclaim your local school board
- Candace Owens blasts leftist cancel culture: ‘Godless’, ‘societal atom bomb‘ – February 25, 2020
- ‘Enemies of this nation are baking a new American cake’: Jason Whitlock on how we take our country back – November 25, 2020
- Programs that Support Early Learning
By the way, once you let the Government in your home, your private property, you wave all rights to privacy.
Also, which of the Government Programs recognize that Parental Rights trump Government Overreach?