There is a lot moving on the Not-Yet-Single-Payer Progressive Healthcare agenda this weekend and it seems like the Progressive Republican Leadership (PRL) is full out driving the Sophistry Train.
Speaker Paul Ryan, the new but same as the old John Boehner, claims “the House will stay in session” IF……
So that brings me to Ted, Ted, Ted. Don’t make me shake my head. I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this amendment stunt he seems to have pulled BUT…. I remember when Ted said:
Yeah, Ted. Ryan’s claim to stay in session is why, now more than ever, you must press forward on getting what Voters put you into office for in the first place.
I have not yet seen Mike Lee’s take on this so am approaching The tweak that could cost Mike Lee’s vote and sink the healthcare bill with caution!
- Chuck Schumer Admits Obama Health Payments Violated The Constitution
- House votes for transgender military fighting … the weather
- ICYMI: ‘Wringing my hands, wetting the bed’ & stormy Swampcare
This health care tax could spark a GOP civil war
Why the Cruz amendment is smart policy
And remember the discussion and outcomes from 2013 because McCONnell and Ryan have a history of saying one thing and doing another. Question them with Boldness because…..
WHEN will GOP Leadership just go with the flow and have an UP or DOWN VOTE on #FullRepeal?
Or is the GOP Leadership afraid to merely shut up and and simply vote Yes or No on #FullRepeal?
Jim Jordan did a fantastic job on ABC yesterday. He understands how to #FrameTheDebate when it comes to #ObamacareHell. Jordan understands that:
- Americans have lost their doctors.
- Americans are paying penalties for care they cannot afford nor deserve.
- Americans have outrageous increases in premiums that keep going up.
- Americans know the ACA is a taxpayer nightmare for generations to come.
- Americans know they had the best healthcare system in the world long before the Progressives began meddling in and changing the system.
- Americans know that Congress has the right to to FULL REPEAL ALL OF THE ACA.
- Americans know Congress has the power to set the nation back on proper course.
To clarify things for Republican Leadership:
- Americans know Jim Jordan is keeping his promise to fully repeal Obamacare.
- Americans support Jim Jordan for his integrity in pressing forward with #FullRepeal.
- Americans heartedly commend Jim Jordan for breaking away from weak Republican Leadership.
And to be sure there is no misunderstanding, Americans are sick and tired of middle-of-the-road–milk toast – mediocre Republicans in the House and Senate. Americans will no longer tolerate your backroom dealings with your front room facades.
The #BetterWay, the best solution, is to simply vote on One Sentence: Full Repeal First.
- Exclusive – Rep. Jim Jordan: The Nine Lies Americans Were Told About Obamacare
- Four Questions And Answers About Jonathan Gruber’s Obamacare Lies
- Wilson: ‘You lie’ has been vindicated
- Joe Wilson Proved Right. Obama Did Lie on Illegal Alien Health Coverage
- Top 10 Disasters of Obamacare
- New Numbers Confirm Obamacare Is Collapsing