Jon Farmer, owner of Farmer Painting, is a fantastic painter. He painted the interior of my home when we first moved in. He painted the exterior of my home six years later. He is currently repainting the interior of my home as we prepare to sell it.
Jon and his crew are incredibly clean, neat, and exceptionally professional. We could not be more thrilled having them in our home. They are truly delightful to work with, bringing great joy in love for and pride in the work they do.
On a scale from 1 to 10 we rate them 10+ for integrity and excellence in the profession. Jon and his crew have always made it a painless experience.
Now, if only I could wrap up the house and paint crew and transport them to our next location…
For years I have been a fan of Joe Bastardi, now with Weatherbell Analytics, so have been watching his posts on Twitter and Facebook to see how he is calling Hurricane Irma. He made this particular hurricane really great to watch for I have a personal interest in it as it affects Brevard County and Orlando. In fact, I am very invested in the outcome of this monster hurricane.
In between checking out Joe on his social media pages, I have been watching WESH.com and MyNews13.com for visual reports of the weather. As the winds and the rain began the dance of the hurricane it was nice to see live video feeds from some of my friends waiting through the calm before the storm.
So far, so good. My Florida Family and Friends are safe and hunkered in. They are prepared so they are not afraid, relatively speaking. They know they have done all they can to be as safe as possible during these treacherous hours that lie ahead.
Irma is still traveling northward, having not yet reached Orlando and the storm surge has yet to complete its cycle.
There is no question that we will continue to pray for those we love and for all of those who must endure this 2017 Hurricane Season.
Today I visited my Congressman’s home page and saw he has a 2017 Constituent Survey up. Here is my response to Bill Posey’s first eight survey statements:
Dear Bill Posey:
To answer your 2017 Constituent Survey:
1) Yes it is important to always temporarily restrict travel from nations that we know pose a serious national security threat to the United States of America.
2) Social Security is a nightmare. It has grown larger and more out of control than it was ever meant to be. It was originally designed to help people in their last years when they could not work, not the disaster it is now is become. It is a ponzi scheme therefore, your poll statement is horrible and is absolutely the wrong discussion to press forward. Read this Social Security Primer.
3) Yes. Put a five year-ban on White House and Congressional officials from becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.
4) Yes. Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities and begin removing criminal and illegal immigrants.
5) Secure the border and ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION first before you start a web of new laws to reform what is probably not broken.
6) Yes. A border wall/barrier is reasonable and an effective part of keeping illegals out.
7) YES to Fully Repeal ObamaCare and Get Government OUT of Health Care. RESTORE THE FREE MARKET.
- And by the way, Speaker Ryan’s AHCA stinks so NO to the #Ryanocare bill, just to be clear:
8) NAFTA needs improvement so be sure to break open transparent discussions on the subject as you move forward on what should happen next.
Part 2, with 9-15 tomorrow. #MakeDCListen