‘Tis almost here! Just three more days until that half-marathon and I am trying to get out all of the excitement for the event before Wednesday. It would be a shame to let the adrenalin rush overtake me. I do not want to explode and burn out before I take that first pull on the rower.
Planning ahead I have been focused on eating well and drinking a lot of water. Then there is how to hydrate and what light sustenance I can take in to keep up my strength for the duration of the event but I think I have that figured out.
My rowing-hydration-fueling plan for the day of will be solidified tomorrow after my final training row at Guns Out CrossFit.
Yayeee! The day is soon here. Now all I have to do is put my music track together.
Today, after a long five weeks waiting for a broken toe to mend, I rowed. Not very long or far but I rowed and it made me so happy.
Just like riding a bike, except it’s rowing. Rowing at Guns Out CrossFit on a Concept2 Rower.
Time for celebratory chocolate because chocolate understands.
Last week I rewatched THE ULTIMATE GIFT and tonight I am watching the next show in the series, THE ULTIMATE LIFE. In one scene Red jumps a train with Hobo Joe and Joe talks about making his Golden List.
So here is mine:
- Two loving doggies who snuggle when I am watching a movie.
- My Charlie R. took a 2 hour nap today.
- And his brother, Big A who went on a walk even though he did not feel very well.
- CrossRope Jump-roping today with severely wounded toes.
- Rowing intervals to get my blood pumping.
- Latisha for handling the issues with my husband’s special order suits and shirt.
- Chocolate Almond Milk.
- Kindly neighbors who look out for us.
- The beauty of the earth in the warmth of today’s sunshine.
- For the miracle of forgiveness and the peace it brings.