“Take My May 2018 Constituent Survey!”
Here is the screenshot of the survey.
Why? Why? Why should I take that survey?
Seriously. What are you going to do with the answers from this Two Question survey?
How about you get a real survey that matters and then explain your positions on the following questions:
- Are you hoping to
- have an Amnesty Deal in place?
- Will you sign on to an Amnesty Deal, the discharge petition for H.Res. 774?
- Do you think you should vote against Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants?
- What action do you think Congress should take regarding Sanctuary Cities?
- Do you support Obamacare?
- Will you FULL REPEAL Obamacare?
- Will you replace Obamacare with a truly FREE MARKET?
- What are you doing to get government bureaucrats out of Healthcare?
- Will you vote to give all unused tax dollars back to the taxpayers?
- Do you support unused tax dollars staying in a congressional slush fund?
- Will you, before the midterm election, vote for a $15.4 billion rescissions package?
- Do you agree that bureaucrats have excessive rule making authority?
- Do you believe you, and your fellow congressional colleagues, have the obligation and reposnsibility to check and balance excessive rule making bureaucrats from oppressing people ?
If you have an opinion on North Korea, more power to you. If you want to know what other people think, then ask questions about that which you have power to vote on and legislate for the sake of Conservative/Libertarians.
It would be really lovely if you would pick a side and then frame the debate with your thoughts so we know what you think.
For the Utah transplant, Orrin Hatch, who built his retirement out of taxpayer pockets:
Don’t let the door hit your backside on the way out.
Take a look at Hatch’s Freedom Works Scorecard (only covers from 2005) to see how and when he chooses to be an alleged Republican. Of course, FreedomWorks, Conservative Review, and Heritage Action do not monitor the same bills so you really have to study each scorecard to see how and when he votes for a Republican vs Progressive agenda. (Note his 25% votes in 2007.)
The worst thing Orrin G. Hatch did, in 2017, was to not stand up for or with Senator Mike Lee when Mike stood his ground for the American people on HealthCare, quote:
“I don’t see him looking for a path to yes. It seems like he’s against everything right now,” said Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah). “That’s the way it looks to me.
In my opinion, Hatch exposed himself as an arrogant sellout employing that which seemed like sophistry to discredit Mike Lee. Hatch will always and forever pale in comparison to the indomitable statesman, Senator Mike Lee.
Orrin G. Hatch will, no doubt, relish in the accolades and praise from other RINO’s and progressives from his forty years reign in living out of taxpayer pockets. And no doubt, Mike Lee will be far more gracious towards Hatch in this retirement phase than Hatch deserves as an esteemed colleague.
There is a lot moving on the Not-Yet-Single-Payer Progressive Healthcare agenda this weekend and it seems like the Progressive Republican Leadership (PRL) is full out driving the Sophistry Train.
Speaker Paul Ryan, the new but same as the old John Boehner, claims “the House will stay in session” IF……
So that brings me to Ted, Ted, Ted. Don’t make me shake my head. I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this amendment stunt he seems to have pulled BUT…. I remember when Ted said:
Yeah, Ted. Ryan’s claim to stay in session is why, now more than ever, you must press forward on getting what Voters put you into office for in the first place.
I have not yet seen Mike Lee’s take on this so am approaching The tweak that could cost Mike Lee’s vote and sink the healthcare bill with caution!
- Chuck Schumer Admits Obama Health Payments Violated The Constitution
- House votes for transgender military fighting … the weather
- ICYMI: ‘Wringing my hands, wetting the bed’ & stormy Swampcare
This health care tax could spark a GOP civil war
Why the Cruz amendment is smart policy
And remember the discussion and outcomes from 2013 because McCONnell and Ryan have a history of saying one thing and doing another. Question them with Boldness because…..
I am posting the links to the SERIALS on Healthcare by Glenn Beck below. The reason for this is to stress the importance of full repeal and to help Constitutional activists review the foundational information needed to persuade your members of the House and Senate to stop negotiating toward the progressive agenda of single payer or Universal healthcare.
#ObamacareHell is what is current law thanks to weak as water politicians capitulating then baiting and switching. I tend to agree with Adam Brandon, Ken Cuccinelli, Mike Needham, and David McIntosh that “IF Republicans are going to try to repeal Obamacare, they should go all the way.” (additional reading #3)
Make it so House Freedom Caucus. Make it so.
- Mark Meadows says Freedom Caucus will go along with AHCA if it kills community rating and EHB regulations
- Freedom Caucus’s reasonable demand on Obamacare repeal
- Freedom Caucus ally says Trump is bluffing, and they’re calling him on it
- If Republicans are going to try to repeal Obamacare, they should go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start.
- Sen. Mike Lee puts the establishment’s RINOcare lies on full display
Dear Progressive Republicans:
When you attack the House Freedom Caucus, you attack me. When you attack Heritage Action, you attack me. When you attack the Tea Party, you attack me. When you attack FreedomWorks, you attack me.
Now if you missed DANA on THE BLAZE tonight well, hear my voice too. (Dittos Dana) When I heard her go off in her monologue all I could think was, Yeah! Me too!
And if you missed Mike Needham, then hear my voice too:
And in the words of Chris Pandolfo, though directed at President Trump: What the Hell is Wrong With YOU!
Bottom line to all of you Progressive Republicans read , THE FREEDOM CAUCUS IS AN ALLY, NOT AN ENEMY IN DRAINING THE SWAMP by Genevieve Wood.
As for me, well I’m all in for #SassyWithMassie and #DrainYOURswamp.
Can you hear me now Speaker Ryan and Senate Majority Leader McConnell?
Man. Oh Man! I wish I could embed the video from THIS incredible segment that was on The Blaze’s DANA show today with Thomas Massie.
That’s how to #FrameTheDebate. Hashtag it all: #ReclaimHealthcare #SassyWithMassie #NeverProgressive #AlwaysConstitutional #DailyDana #GetTheBlaze. #MakeDCListen
Yeah Baby! Post that to the #PRL. (Progressive Republican Leadership)
- I AM THE TEA PARTY.
- I AM THE HOUSE FREEDOM CAUCUS.
- I AM 9-12.
- I AM FREEDOMWorks.
- I AM HERITAGE ACTION.
- I AM THE WE, IN OUR CONSTITUTION.
And don’t you forget it, ever. (spit)
CC: #sayfie, Congressman Bill Posey, Senators Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio #Florida.
Just catching up on Speaker Paul Ryan‘s Nightmare of a GOP Leadership Health Care Bill today. So this is the hill Mr. Speaker and his ilk want to die on?
Thank Heaven for Principled Conservatives engaged in the Laudable Pursuit. Watch Senator Mike Lee #FrameTheDebate below and watch video and read more about today’s event at FreedomWorks.org. And be sure to scroll down to watch the indomitable Jim DeMint on Lou Dobbs.
“We don’t want to bail out the insurance companies, we want freedom to get lower prices and to get the insurance we want for our families.” ~ Rand Paul