Here we are. The nightmare of another Continuing Resolution is looming over taxpayers’ heads in November. Instead of congress working on separate appropriations bills, it appears that Nancy Pelosi and The Democrats seem determined to cover-up seemingly obvious misdeeds through the unsavory threat of impeaching Donald Trump for that which he did not do.
It appears that Democrats and Republican Progressives only care about wielding power, exercising control, and amassing personal fortunes from the pockets of taxpaying Americans
Facts. Go There.
Go there with Glenn Beck. Sign Up! #GetTheBlaze
Here are but a few of the links to the documents from Beck’s chalkboard exposé:
- Letter from Senator Chuck Grassley to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
- All of the documents collected by John Solomon.
- National Anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine — signed Memorandum of Understanding.
- FEC 2016 Expenditure connected to Ali Chalupa.
- Statement of Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko to The Hill.
- Viktor Shokin Statement — Sworn statement of former Ukraine Prosecutor General.
- President Obama offering assistance to the President of Ukraine.
#GoThere with Lee Stranahan
This is lengthy yet meticulous documentation in Lee’s Twitter feed that shows where the connections begin, even before the 2016 election. Note the linked connections that show the part John McCain, with his McCain Institute, played in this apparently calculated plot.
#GoThere with Andrew C. McCarthy of National Review
- Breaking Down the Whistleblower Frenzy
- Double Standards on Ukraine
- How about a Bipartisan Treaty against the Criminalization of Elections?
- Do Republicans See the Strategy to Discredit the Barr Investigation?
- If the House Won’t Vote, Impeachment Inquiry Is Just a Democratic Stunt
- Quid Pro Quo and Extortion: Welcome to Foreign Relations
Now you know and Democrats know you know. Therefore what?
Politely, burn the phones and flood social media with the hashtag #DeceiveMeNot. Tell Pelosi to Vote for Impeachment or #StopTheFarce & #EndTheConflict. (Pelosi on Facebook; on Twitter, on Medium.)