Called all of the family members last night.
Woke up after a fantastic night’s sleep. Doggies are in a happy place. The Honey-do got plenty of rest.
Today we are just hanging out and enjoying a peaceful day. It is the crowning day to #LightTheWorld and we are making plans to continue to serve throughout 2018,
The music in our Sacrament Meeting was really wonderful today. I always love it when the congregation gets to sing a lot on Christmas day! It was absolutely joyous!
- Opening Hymn: Joy to the World
- Sacrament Hymn: Jesus, Once of Humble Birth
- Congregation: Come, All Ye Faithful
- Choir: Still, Still, Still
- Special Number, The Hoyt Family: When Joseph Went to Bethlehem and Once Within A Lowly Stable
- Special Musical Number, Flute – Kristen Lind accompanied by Mary Ann Crabtree: Silent Night
- Congregation: The First Noel
- Women’s Choir: It Came Upon the Midnight Clear
- Congregation: Angels We Have Heard On High
- Choir: Far, Far Away on Judea’s Plains
- Choir, Congregation joins on Verse 3: O Holy Night
- Closing Hymn: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
In my Church we are taught that the song of the righteous is a prayer unto God. That scripture makes me think often about the kind of music I listen to and sing. Especially when we are also taught that we must watch and pray always.
I want to be praying to the one, true God, not false ones.