There is a lot I remember about the sixties culture and how the “adults” of the time were my teachers, spreading their ideas in the classroom. There was a mix of traditional and the new revolutionary educators. I still recall the clean cut and hippy-dippy dichotomy. And I, with my #SkullFullOfMush, was fortunate enough to grow up with some wonderful learning experiences emblazoned within my soul.
Honestly, nothing has changed regarding the differences between those who love and fight for freedom to choose and those who love to fight for suppressive totalitarianism in my lifetime. Deception is still the primary tool used to lull the masses into submission.
I have been watching Paul Ryan. Is he honest? It seems like he is presenting himself in a deceptive manner, as though he is running for President.
It is one thing to profess a positive attitude verses being a pessimist but it is wholly something else to profess victory and goodness when nothing is in writing or settled in the open with a debate followed by a vote.
I am also watching Mark Meadows. Is he honest? Is he campaigning to take over Paul Ryan’s speakership?
Another question is: Is the MSM presenting Ryan and Meadows deceptively?
It seems like something is off. To quote Rush Limbaugh: Socialism funds nothing. Capitalism does therefore something is not sitting quite right in the media circus of faux healthcare and tax reform for it seems like the solution begins with honest leadership promoting healthy, robust and open debate.
I am still waiting…..
Full Repeal is Tax Reform
McConnel & Ryan: Shambala or Pants on Fire
An Opportunity for Pro-Growth and Pro-Family Tax Reform – National Review
Sen. Lee: ObamaCare should’ve been repealed in January – Fox & Friends
In case you missed it, the Tea Party Patriots had a great rally in Washington, D.C. last Saturday. It was rather inspiring to see people working together on common concerns, united in purpose.
I watched it live and watched it again today.
Action Items This Week here.
Remember: “Graham-Cassidy retains most of the ACA’s major tax increases” so Jenny Beth Martin is right to question whether or not the GOP is honest about Tax Reform.
What do I think about the GOP leadership’s decision to try and pass partial Obamacare repeal before September 30th?
- It is not Full Repeal on Day 1 of when President Trump took office.
- They are bogusly hyping up what they have done with Graham-Cassidy for it is no where near Full Repeal.
- Why the rush now except to use it to try and keep the GOP in power this election cycle?
- I am highly cynical of dishonesty in the GOP. That is what I think of the faux Obamacare repeal.
In my opinion is it better to get a partial repeal of Obamacare now or keep fighting for full repeal?
Well, there are some conservative pundits claiming it is better than nothing at this point. True, but what about the next point? Can we stick it out and fight for more in making it a better bill?
Sure. Why die over half a loaf? (Thank you Clarence Thomas: Be Not Afraid, 2001 Francis Boyer Lecture AEI Annual Dinner (Washington) Publication Date: February 13, 2001 )
So my question is: Will the House and Senate fight for full repeal if they get partial repeal or will they continue the charade with Lindsey Graham and ignore Mike Lee and Ted Cruz and Rand Paul?
Every time you see Mitch McConnell and his Senate Cronies play their videos or promote Obamacare 2.0 or 2.2 simply push back by retweeting the following thoughts:
- Why not get rid of the federal government’s oppressive overreach? Just #FullRepeal.
- Repeal has united us for years therefore #FullRepeal. #GetWashingtonDCOuttaMyWay
- Why make everyone suffer on AHCA or BCRA? #FullRepeal.
- I will not be forgotten! #ObamacareHurts therefore #FullRepeal.
- #FullRepeal is the right message. End the suffering.
- Be loyal to your #FullRepeal promise! #BeTrue to your constituents.
- You can #Repeal at least two-thirds of #Obamacare with #51Votes.
- Show #Bipartisan good will with Sen Mike Lee for #FullRepeal
- Why didn’t you support the full #CFAmendment negotiated with #CruzLee?
- Why did you gut the #CruzLeeAmendment? #FullRepeal. #StopTheOppression
- Allow exchanges to offer an insurance policy that a consumer would want to buy and an insurer would want to offer, #FullRepeal
- #GetWashingtonDCOuttaMyWay and end the conflict with #FullRepeal
Reclaim America. Just tell the truth over and over again.
I am too tired to say anything nice about all of the news regarding the caving in by Paul Ryan’s GOP and for their lack of effort in standing up for Conservative principles
It is tax time and GOP leadership is going on about Tax plans. Well, how about #FullRepeal? Where is the talk about #Obamacare=the #ACA being a TAX PLAN?
As we all know, two years ago, Chief Justice John Roberts changed the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate into a tax and thus rescued President Obama’s signature legislation. What you may not know is that with this slight of hand—or flick of the wrist—he actually sent Obamacare flying from the constitutional frying pan into the constitutional fire. ~ Ilya Shapiro, MAY 12, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
Shapiro goes on to quote John Marshall, where Marshall “wrote in the foundational 1819 case of McCulloch v. Maryland“:
“The power to tax is the power to destroy,”
So Mr. Speaker. How about #FullRepeal and #CutCapandBalance? And while you are doing that, #MakeGovernmentSmallAgain. #Basta!
Remember the words of Nancy Pelosi’s #Obamacare. Then share the exceptionally reasonable, #FullRepeal as the #BetterWay now that Pelosi’s #Obamacare begins to collapse in full glory before her.
Tell every member of congress full repeal is the only way to fundamentally reclaim healthcare. Push back with #NancysSocialFolly: #ACAHell #DemsOwnIt.
Be sure to tell your story of #ObamacareHell and tag it #NancysSocialFolly.