9. Local, state and federal leaders should work with LOCAL BUSINESS AND PROPERTY OWNERS to find solutions that protect the Indian River Lagoon.
- Here’s an example of listening to locals: StopPortCanaveralRailExtension.com
10. NASA should be tasked with a bold new mission for human space flight but it ought not be taxpayer funding of private enterprise or cultural outreach.
11. I have no clue what this statement means so ask that you explain it or rephrase it: The federal government should create a more competitive regulatory environment to encourage commercial space
12. Redirecting education dollars to the states to allow School Choice is a great idea and so is abolishing the Department of Education. Let states expand vocational and technical education as they see fit. Let the market in each state drive the need.
13. Yes to canceling billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and instead of thinking ‘where can we spend,’ think about how you cannot spend it.
14. Expand no. Reduce and Simplify yes. Reduce and Simplify policy so Veterans have choices to get the help they need without Bureaucratic interference or mandates. Clean up the Veterans Administration, where expanded spending has done very little to help our troops and has become it’s own bureaucratic nightmare.
- 70 Years of Federal Government Health Care: A Timely Look at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs ( This is from 1994 so keep in mind things are far worse now)
- Trump’s path to privatizing VA hospitals — by the numbers
15. Pass a FLAT tax and make Government run on a budget. Get rid of excessive and redundant entitlements and lift the restrictions on American energy.
Remember: Opportunity for All. Favoritism to None.
Oh, and one more thing, Mr. Posey. Be #SassyWithMassie and vote #HellNo on #AHCA tomorrow.