For the last two years I have seen attacks on Mike Lee continue to grow. Why is that? Who is behind those attacks? Why are alleged Conservatives fueling those attacks or perhaps the better question: Who are the trusted voices whispering in their ears?
What I know about Mike Lee is: ASK Mike Lee. Go to the ORIGINAL SOURCE, Mike Lee, just like Glenn Beck did:
If you have followed Mike Lee, you know he is more measured in thought than most. He is not one to speak without careful considerations. You know he is a Constitutionalist. You know his father, the late Rex Lee, taught him well. You know Mike has always been able to discuss his rational thoughts on that which he believes, promotes, and stands for.
If you do not know that then pull your head out of the sand, out of the sky, or out from wherever you are hiding it and go to the original source, Mike Lee and then seriously consider the trash talk about him. Ask yourself these questions when sophists bash Mike Lee:
- Am I being approached as a thinking citizen or as a frightened animal?
- How did the basher find out what they know?
- Is this a contrived story or twisted representation of what Mike actually said or believes?
- Do I really trust the hearsay or do I trust Mike’s Constitutional voting history more?
- Is the yapper giving an accurate account of something or it is an attack on Mike Lee?
- Can I verify the information by going to Mike Lee as my original source?
(Hat Tip to Gary C. Lawrence, Political Campaigns and You, New Era, Sept. 1972)
So please. If you feel triggered by some report of what Mike Lee said or is trying to do, do your own research. Do not trust anyone who is trying to discredit an honorable man, doing the very best he can to be honest, true, and trustworthy of your good opinion.
BASELINE, ORIGINAL SOURCES:
- The Laudable Pursuit – Mike’s fabulous newsletter!
- Press Releases
- Speeches – #FrameTheDebate here.
- Op-Eds – #FrameTheDebate from here, too.
Full Disclosure: I am a huge fan of Mike Lee. IF he ever goes rogue (spit), oh, I will talk about it.