It appears the Obamarama Tactics are now being employed by the GOP Leadership. There seems to be an embracing of chaos happening as they work to “smirk and smile” while telling us they are acting to get things done…in a back room with no transparency.
Like #FullRepeal? ….Not.
Like #DefundPP? ...Not.
Like #NoAmnesty for #IllegalImmigrants? uh, looking like a NOT.
And now Ryan flapping his soup coolers on #TaxReform?
I will believe Ryan and McConnell when I see them actually whip the votes for 1) Full Repeal of Obamacare, 2) End all funding to Planned Parenthood, and 3) Never give amnesty to illegals as the first real progress in tax reform.
Dudes, seriously. It is all about #CutCapBalance the Budget if you truly want tax reform.
Can you hear me now Speaker Ryan and Senate Majority Leader McConnell?
Man. Oh Man! I wish I could embed the video from THIS incredible segment that was on The Blaze’s DANA show today with Thomas Massie.
That’s how to #FrameTheDebate. Hashtag it all: #ReclaimHealthcare #SassyWithMassie #NeverProgressive #AlwaysConstitutional #DailyDana #GetTheBlaze. #MakeDCListen
Yeah Baby! Post that to the #PRL. (Progressive Republican Leadership)
- I AM THE TEA PARTY.
- I AM THE HOUSE FREEDOM CAUCUS.
- I AM 9-12.
- I AM FREEDOMWorks.
- I AM HERITAGE ACTION.
- I AM THE WE, IN OUR CONSTITUTION.
And don’t you forget it, ever. (spit)
CC: #sayfie, Congressman Bill Posey, Senators Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio #Florida.
Full Disclosure: I was AGAINST #Obamacare before I was FOR #FullRepeal.
WHEW! What a relief that Speaker Ryan pulled that horrible bill. Hope he really heard the American Voters this time because he, evidently, forgot what he heard the first time.
IF what Ryan says is true, about coming “really close”, it is disturbing. It makes the House Freedom Caucus more important than ever to ensure Ryanocare, or anything close to it, dies an ignominious death.
That said, read these articles first and then watch the news conference with Speaker Ryan. Ask yourself if, for 7 years of trying, it is rather confusing as to why the Speaker did not begin with the 2015 bill put on Obama’s desk. Why wasn’t the 2015 bill, passed by in the House and Senate, not on Trump’s desk back in January?
- Rand Paul, Jim Jordan Buck Leadership by Reviving 2015 Obamacare Repeal
- 6 Lawmakers Promise to Reject Obamacare Legislation That Doesn’t Repeal as Much as 2015 Bill Did
- Conservatives Offer Solution to Repeal Obamacare, Defund Planned Parenthood: Pass 2015 Bill Again
- GOP cave on Obamacare repeal is the biggest broken promise in political history (read this over and over again. Then ask Paul Ryan, why?)
- Failure Of Health Care Bill Is An Indictment Of GOP Leadership
- RINOcare lesson for Trump: Work with conservatives, not with the swamp
Screenshot of Weather.com
The weather has taken a turn over the last few days by increasing in damp coldness. After ten years in Florida with realtively mild Space Coast winters, the Montgomery days of warm and c-o-l-d with raining weather have taken a toll on me. The sneezing, watery eyes, itchy ears and face have come on slowly until it has just about taken me down this evening. I am definitely not wanting to line up for a second go of bronchitis this first quarter of 2017.
My coaches from 26.2 CrossFit can mock me now for all of the times I teased them, mercilessly, for wearing hoodies in low 60 degree weather. Well, except for the fact that today it was WAY colder than Space Coast weather where I now live (shoutout to Guns Out CrossFit).
Sneezing like a typhoon throughout the day, it is now time to crawl under my electric blankey, drift off to Neverland dreaming of the day when Paul Ryan’s sickly version of the ACA and #Obamacare are fully repealed. Repeat: FULLY Repealed then replaced with Free Markets!
Reading through so much info on the, alleged, Republican Obamacare bill today, all I feel is disgust. Paul Ryan and Mike Pence and all of the GOP Leadership appear to be exercising sophistry against the Conservatives in Congress with this #Ryanocare plan.
So to my friend who asked me what I think: I am so mad I could spit.
“In many ways, the House Republican proposal released last night not only accepts the flawed progressive premises of Obamacare but expands upon them. Ronald Reagan once said, ‘Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.’ The AHCA does all three.”
In lieu of spitting or spewing out words in rage, I am posting all of the things I have read today that matter most to me. Yeah, right after stating how irritating it is that Paul Ryan was supported as the Speaker of the House. Yeah. I could spit over that one too.
To everyone who voted for Speaker Ryan to remain in power, how is that working out for you now?
Oooo, that Mike Pence. Yeah. Wanting to spit over the Pence article below, my advice to members of congress, especially mine in Florida: #REVOLTandFULLREPEAL.
Read why #RyanocareHell = #ObamacareHell and then take it to your member of Congress. (And please, if you spit, do not tell them I sent you.)
- The Republican Bill Misses the Mark
- Republican plan to attract healthy may be as ineffective as Obamacare’s mandate
- A Health-Care Mystery
- GOP Plan Fails to Move Past Obamacare’s Progressive Promise
- Rep. Thomas Massie: GOP Obamacare repeal ‘stinking pile of garbage’ written by the ‘insurance lobby,’ and it ‘will fail’
- Trump administration won’t guarantee Americans can keep their doctors under Obamacare replacement
- The GOP Repeal Plan Sucks. But Is It Better Than Nothing?
- Levin Explains Why ‘Rinocare’ Threatens the American Way of Life
- Mike Pence Warns GOP lawmakers against healthcare revolt
- Why House Republicans Are Rewriting Their Obamacare ‘Replacement’
- Freedom Caucus Rolls Out Incredibly Novel Health Care Plan: Repeal Obamacare Entirely
Today I got an email from Team Ryan HQ, firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote:
Something big is coming.
In the next few days, our team will be making a huge announcement — something you’ll definitely want to know about.
Want to be the first to know? Sign up now.
Of course I signed up. I want to be one of the first to know what the next big thing is for which Americans will pay through the nose.
After all, true principles of Conservatism implemented consistently are the only way to keep Americans free.