It has been a very long and exhausting day. I have been off and on the internet in very short spurts so do not really know what has been going on as the “hot topic” for the day other than #ProgressiveRepublicans and their #PRL have passed the Progressive #OmnibusHell bill and will never #FullRepeal as they bully votes for #Ryanocare instead.
That reminds me: Watch the LIARS segment about Margaret Sanger with Glenn Beck at the end of this post. And get the book.
On a positive note: The best part of my day was reading A Grateful Yet Regretful Farewell To Heritage’s Jim DeMint.
Full Disclosure: I was AGAINST #Obamacare before I was FOR #FullRepeal.
WHEW! What a relief that Speaker Ryan pulled that horrible bill. Hope he really heard the American Voters this time because he, evidently, forgot what he heard the first time.
IF what Ryan says is true, about coming “really close”, it is disturbing. It makes the House Freedom Caucus more important than ever to ensure Ryanocare, or anything close to it, dies an ignominious death.
That said, read these articles first and then watch the news conference with Speaker Ryan. Ask yourself if, for 7 years of trying, it is rather confusing as to why the Speaker did not begin with the 2015 bill put on Obama’s desk. Why wasn’t the 2015 bill, passed by in the House and Senate, not on Trump’s desk back in January?
- Rand Paul, Jim Jordan Buck Leadership by Reviving 2015 Obamacare Repeal
- 6 Lawmakers Promise to Reject Obamacare Legislation That Doesn’t Repeal as Much as 2015 Bill Did
- Conservatives Offer Solution to Repeal Obamacare, Defund Planned Parenthood: Pass 2015 Bill Again
- GOP cave on Obamacare repeal is the biggest broken promise in political history (read this over and over again. Then ask Paul Ryan, why?)
- Failure Of Health Care Bill Is An Indictment Of GOP Leadership
- RINOcare lesson for Trump: Work with conservatives, not with the swamp
As the Progressive Republican Leadership builds up their team of Red Rover players for the #AHCA – Ryanocare bill, please take some time to learn about the history of healthcare in America at GlennBeck.com.
Bottom Line: AHCA, Ryanocare, Obamacare. What difference does it make if Government is running it? You are a hostage, a subject, of the U.S. Government.
Just catching up on Speaker Paul Ryan‘s Nightmare of a GOP Leadership Health Care Bill today. So this is the hill Mr. Speaker and his ilk want to die on?
Thank Heaven for Principled Conservatives engaged in the Laudable Pursuit. Watch Senator Mike Lee #FrameTheDebate below and watch video and read more about today’s event at FreedomWorks.org. And be sure to scroll down to watch the indomitable Jim DeMint on Lou Dobbs.
“We don’t want to bail out the insurance companies, we want freedom to get lower prices and to get the insurance we want for our families.” ~ Rand Paul
After going through yesterday’s nightmare analysis of #Ryanocare and learning of Vice President Pence’s warning I felt spitting mad. However, a few things have happened since Speaker Ryan’s announcement that brought me great pleasure because honestly, I am sick of Leftwing Republican Leadership (LRL House and Senate – you have clink a bunch of different links).
It is high time for the full on Republican Revolt.
Mike Lee and Ted Cruz have been fighting totalitarians in and out of the party at great personal expense for a long time, God Bless them. They have been the the most vocal, most principled and consistent conservatives in taking on Team LRL. Surely now is the time for the Republicans and Conservatarians in Congress to step up, speak out, and press forward with a serious #FullRepealFirst bill and then move on to Cut, Cap, and Balance the Budget with Mike and Ted.
BTW, I am looking for a less cautious statement, Senator Cruz.
Now for the Good News:
1) Thanks Jim Jordan: GOP Congressman to introduce alternate Obamacare repeal bill
2) Thanks Mike Lee, you know how to #FrameTheDebate: This Is Not The Repeal Bill We Have Been Waiting For
3) Thanks Rand Paul: Exclusive – Sen. Rand Paul on Paul Ryan’s Obamacare Lite...
Reading through so much info on the, alleged, Republican Obamacare bill today, all I feel is disgust. Paul Ryan and Mike Pence and all of the GOP Leadership appear to be exercising sophistry against the Conservatives in Congress with this #Ryanocare plan.
So to my friend who asked me what I think: I am so mad I could spit.
“In many ways, the House Republican proposal released last night not only accepts the flawed progressive premises of Obamacare but expands upon them. Ronald Reagan once said, ‘Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.’ The AHCA does all three.”
In lieu of spitting or spewing out words in rage, I am posting all of the things I have read today that matter most to me. Yeah, right after stating how irritating it is that Paul Ryan was supported as the Speaker of the House. Yeah. I could spit over that one too.
To everyone who voted for Speaker Ryan to remain in power, how is that working out for you now?
Oooo, that Mike Pence. Yeah. Wanting to spit over the Pence article below, my advice to members of congress, especially mine in Florida: #REVOLTandFULLREPEAL.
Read why #RyanocareHell = #ObamacareHell and then take it to your member of Congress. (And please, if you spit, do not tell them I sent you.)
- The Republican Bill Misses the Mark
- Republican plan to attract healthy may be as ineffective as Obamacare’s mandate
- A Health-Care Mystery
- GOP Plan Fails to Move Past Obamacare’s Progressive Promise
- Rep. Thomas Massie: GOP Obamacare repeal ‘stinking pile of garbage’ written by the ‘insurance lobby,’ and it ‘will fail’
- Trump administration won’t guarantee Americans can keep their doctors under Obamacare replacement
- The GOP Repeal Plan Sucks. But Is It Better Than Nothing?
- Levin Explains Why ‘Rinocare’ Threatens the American Way of Life
- Mike Pence Warns GOP lawmakers against healthcare revolt
- Why House Republicans Are Rewriting Their Obamacare ‘Replacement’
- Freedom Caucus Rolls Out Incredibly Novel Health Care Plan: Repeal Obamacare Entirely