Mike Lee deserves far more respect and support than he currently gets from the PRL (Progressive Republican Leadership). He is one of the most measured men in the Senate. He is thoughtful. He is prudent. He is a superb listener. He is a scholar of the United States Constitution. He has a great capacity to act with decisiveness and in wisdom. He is a man never to be conquered. And then there are others, like Mike Lee, who are never to be conquered.
Jim DeMint is one of those men and he founded the Conservative Partnership Institute to help We, the People, help those in Washington, D.C. who are trying to #DrainTheSwamp.
Jenny Beth Martin, founder of the Tea Party Patriots, is a woman never to be conquered. She continues to press the PRL to keep their promises.
Dennis Prager is doing an amazing work through his Prager University online videos.
Janine Turner’s Constituting America is a fabulous organization for she, like Mr. Prager and Mr. DeMint understand the foundational education process necessary to bring up the next generation of Conservative Guardians for our Nation.
Larry Arn of Hillsdale College was one of the first to initiate free online classes to help enlighten the masses about our divinely inspired Constitution. His programs have inspired many fine young people to enter into the political realms, armed with knowledge well steeped in original thoughts from the framers of our government.
This list is not an exhaustive one. It is one where I choose to place my time and or money in support of men and women never to be conquered.
And one more thing. Be sure to watch THE SWAMP, Episodes 1 – 3.
“Take My May 2018 Constituent Survey!”
Here is the screenshot of the survey.
Why? Why? Why should I take that survey?
Seriously. What are you going to do with the answers from this Two Question survey?
How about you get a real survey that matters and then explain your positions on the following questions:
- Are you hoping to
- have an Amnesty Deal in place?
- Will you sign on to an Amnesty Deal, the discharge petition for H.Res. 774?
- Do you think you should vote against Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants?
- What action do you think Congress should take regarding Sanctuary Cities?
- Do you support Obamacare?
- Will you FULL REPEAL Obamacare?
- Will you replace Obamacare with a truly FREE MARKET?
- What are you doing to get government bureaucrats out of Healthcare?
- Will you vote to give all unused tax dollars back to the taxpayers?
- Do you support unused tax dollars staying in a congressional slush fund?
- Will you, before the midterm election, vote for a $15.4 billion rescissions package?
- Do you agree that bureaucrats have excessive rule making authority?
- Do you believe you, and your fellow congressional colleagues, have the obligation and reposnsibility to check and balance excessive rule making bureaucrats from oppressing people ?
If you have an opinion on North Korea, more power to you. If you want to know what other people think, then ask questions about that which you have power to vote on and legislate for the sake of Conservative/Libertarians.
It would be really lovely if you would pick a side and then frame the debate with your thoughts so we know what you think.
My Congressman seems to be pretty set on a path of what he claims a Libertarian bent so I thought it wise to post his Scorecards, the ones that matter most to me, here:
- Conservative Review: BILL POSEY in office since 2009
- Heritage Action: Bill Posey, Florida, District 8
Who is even worse is Sweet Ol’ Bill Nelson, my misguided F-rated senator. Do not even get me started. Facts speak for themselves:
- Conservative Review: Bill Nelson in office since 2001
- Heritage Action: Bill Nelson, Florida
I have been following Conservative Partnership Institute. They send me a list of “top stories Conservatives are following” for the week:
Just makes me want to shake my head and roll my eyes. Not at Conservatives but at the state of the nation in my lifetime. In my teens I could never have imagined things would be such a mess, so turned inside out.
The Senate, for years has been a problem when it comes to the watchcare needed to preserve the Constitution. I am so sick of the liars in the Senate. I am sick of them attacking honorable men like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz.
That leads me to share the following serials with you from GlennBeck.com, as a measuring stick for the politicians in your neck of the woods:
- Progressive Liars Part I: Fear and Hope
- Progressive Liars Part II: German Roots
- Progressive Liars Part III: Margaret Sanger
- Progressive Liars Part IV: Woodrow Wilson
- Progressive Liars Part V: Prohibition
- Progressive Liars Part VI: FDR Part I
- Progressive Liars Part VII: FDR Part II
- Progressive Liars Part VIII: FDR Part III
That takes me to Jenny Beth Martin and the Tea Party Patriots. I really like how the TPPatrios have never lost vision. Jenny Beth is still out there fighting the good fight. Be sure to check out her Journal.
In case you missed it, the Tea Party Patriots had a great rally in Washington, D.C. last Saturday. It was rather inspiring to see people working together on common concerns, united in purpose.
I watched it live and watched it again today.
Action Items This Week here.
Remember: “Graham-Cassidy retains most of the ACA’s major tax increases” so Jenny Beth Martin is right to question whether or not the GOP is honest about Tax Reform.
Dear Progressive Republicans:
When you attack the House Freedom Caucus, you attack me. When you attack Heritage Action, you attack me. When you attack the Tea Party, you attack me. When you attack FreedomWorks, you attack me.
Now if you missed DANA on THE BLAZE tonight well, hear my voice too. (Dittos Dana) When I heard her go off in her monologue all I could think was, Yeah! Me too!
And if you missed Mike Needham, then hear my voice too:
And in the words of Chris Pandolfo, though directed at President Trump: What the Hell is Wrong With YOU!
Bottom line to all of you Progressive Republicans read , THE FREEDOM CAUCUS IS AN ALLY, NOT AN ENEMY IN DRAINING THE SWAMP by Genevieve Wood.
As for me, well I’m all in for #SassyWithMassie and #DrainYOURswamp.
Can you hear me now Speaker Ryan and Senate Majority Leader McConnell?
Man. Oh Man! I wish I could embed the video from THIS incredible segment that was on The Blaze’s DANA show today with Thomas Massie.
That’s how to #FrameTheDebate. Hashtag it all: #ReclaimHealthcare #SassyWithMassie #NeverProgressive #AlwaysConstitutional #DailyDana #GetTheBlaze. #MakeDCListen
Yeah Baby! Post that to the #PRL. (Progressive Republican Leadership)
- I AM THE TEA PARTY.
- I AM THE HOUSE FREEDOM CAUCUS.
- I AM 9-12.
- I AM FREEDOMWorks.
- I AM HERITAGE ACTION.
- I AM THE WE, IN OUR CONSTITUTION.
And don’t you forget it, ever. (spit)
CC: #sayfie, Congressman Bill Posey, Senators Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio #Florida.
As the Progressive Republican Leadership builds up their team of Red Rover players for the #AHCA – Ryanocare bill, please take some time to learn about the history of healthcare in America at GlennBeck.com.
Bottom Line: AHCA, Ryanocare, Obamacare. What difference does it make if Government is running it? You are a hostage, a subject, of the U.S. Government.